Expense Reduction Summary
The Expense Reduction process is:
- a review of your historical fixed and variable operational expenses,
- the development of your year round utilization estimates of those resources, and
- your projected future resource requirements
Client specific recommendations are then made on how to:
- develop and monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- reduce current and projected fixed and variable expenses, while being capable of
- achieving your revenue targets
You may also choose to engage us to execute the Expense Reduction plan as well as Monitor and Report on its success metrics.
Call 516-214-0605, or email, email@example.com, for more information.